- n a drop from an eye dropper
- n a method of irrigating the eye used by ophthalmologists
- Researchers at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston and at Harvard say an eyedrop drug called tropicamide causes pupils in the eyes of Alzheimer's patients to dilate .
- Early treatment of open-angle glaucoma with eyedrop drugs like levobunolol hydrochloride, which Bush is taking, slows production of the aqueous humor and relieves the pressure.
- The razor blade in the apple? The lamb chops, the soap, the Pepsis? We already had an eyedrop scare.