- v remove by erasing or crossing out or as if by drawing a line
- James completed over 300 hours of community service so that the Judge would expunge his criminal record.
- The Speaker of the Parliament expunged the personal attack made on Mr Holden during the course of the debate.
- But the reforms Deng activated should not be allowed to expunge the ongoing effects of the changes he abandoned or chose not to make.
- Richard Blumenthal in MyFox Saint Louis
Today we form a partnership that will protect children, purge predators, and expunge inappropriate content including pornography,says Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal.
- John Howard in International Herald Tribune
The action against Green "has done nothing to expunge from the minds of people in Australia a feeling that this is an undemocratic, arbitrary and pre-emptory regime," Howard said at a joint news conference with Clark.