- n the bodily process of discharging waste matter
- n waste matter (as urine or sweat but especially feces) discharged from the body
- Customers loved them and wanted more edible excretion experiences, so he opened Modern Toilet in 2004.
- Manna, gift of Heaven upon which the Israelites fed on their exodus from Egypt to Canaan, was but the excretion from the bodies of certain coccids, a kind of plant lice which .
- Studies suggest that fatty, sugary foods promote excretion of the stress hormone cortisol, which seems to further stimulate appetite for calorie-dense foods.
- Aishwarya Rai in National
It's true that the cow is sacred to Hindus but that doesn't alter the fact that urine is a dirty excretion,Aishwarya Rai Bacchan, a former Miss World, said then. "The very thought of having to apply cow urine on my face or taking a...
- Steven Pinker in Minneapolis Star Tribune
In the chapter "The Seven Words You Can't Say on Television," Pinker asks: "Why would a democracy sanction the use of government force to deter the uttering of words for two activities -- sex and excretion --that harm no one and are inescapable...