excreta : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n waste matter (as urine or sweat but especially feces) discharged from the body
- Or as New York art critic Adrian Dannatt puts it, "a reductio ad absurdum of Freud's equation of money and excreta.
- The fungus does not seem to make the birds sick, perhaps because their blood heat is too high, but they drop it all over the place in their excreta.
- Appearently, you specialize in gilding your own excreta and trying to pass it off as gold.
News & Articles
- Adam Sandler, Insisting Again That He's A Really Great Guy
Grown Ups 2, the latest from Hollywood's simmeringly hostile man-child, is a series of riffs, skits and sight gags without much — aside from a low-comedy fascination with excreta and flatulence — to string them together.
July 11, 2013 - NPR
- Germaine Greer in NEWS.com.au
You used to have to die before assorted hacks started munching your remains and modelling a new version of you out of their own excreta,Greer wrote in The Guardian newspaper. "Reducing the person to excremental artefact before she is dead...
- Bindeshwar Pathak in Bloomberg
Culturally, it was taboo in Indian society to talk about human excreta, night soil and all these things,says Bindeshwar Pathak, who started Sulabh International Social Service Organization, a Delhi-based group whose name means "readily...