excreting : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the bodily process of discharging waste matter
- v eliminate from the body
- By burping, belching and excreting copious amounts of methane a greenhouse gas that traps 20 times more heat than carbon dioxide India's livestock of roughly 485 million .
- That involves swallowing packets of the drug (62 of them in her case) in Colombia and excreting them once she has cleared customs in El Norte.
- One of the short stories, a Red Shoes parody about a pair of ballet slippers that won't let Takako stop dancing, ends with her excreting on herself to change the color of the shoes .
News & Articles
- Cops: Woman ate cocaine in condoms
PORTLAND, Ore. -- Portland police say a woman found unconscious in a Portland airport bathroom is suspected of smuggling about a pound of cocaine wrapped in condoms she swallowed. Investigators say they believe two of the packets they called "bindles," each a little less than a quarter of an ounce, ruptured in her stomach. At the hospital Monday she began excreting more. Investigators said about ...
Feb. 8, 2014 - The Arizona Republic
- Stephen Barrett in Asbury Park Press
The skin doesn't do much in the way of excreting, just water and a little salt. It's not a detoxifying organ,Barrett said. "Products the body wants to get rid of get detoxified by the liver and excreted by the kidneys."