- n intentionally vague or ambiguous
- If it were not for the business about the Congressman, Gary Condit of California made more titillating by his evasiveness Chandra would have disappeared from the .
- Instead, he used his entire 10-minute question period to launch a full-bodied rhetorical assault on Gonzales' evasiveness: "We're looking for candor, ol' buddy.
- Thus discussion of public policy is "floundering in moral evasiveness and mendacity.
News & Articles
- Bonds' obstruction conviction upheld
A federal appeals court has upheld an obstruction of justice conviction against Barry Bonds, according to court documents released Friday. The court ruled that the evasiveness of the testimony the former baseball star gave to a grand jury investigating sales of performance-enhancing drugs was sufficient to convict him.
Sept. 13, 2013 - CNN
- Bart Stupak in CNN
I think the evasiveness of your answers only served to increase the frustration -- not decrease the frustration -- [of] not just of members of Congress, but that of the American people,said Rep. Bart Stupak at the end of the House Energy and...
- Robert Byrd in AirForceTimes.com
Such evasiveness is not politic; it is troubling at a time when news reports suggest that the Taliban is resurgent in Afghanistan and that President Bush may be contemplating military action against Iran,Byrd said.
- Mackenzie Phillips in FOXNews
Elena Kagan's evasiveness on matters regarding the commerce clause's application to the new federal health-care law, her record in diminishing Second Amendment rights, and her political activism in the Clinton White House convince me that a Justice... Marco Rubio http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Rubio&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE_wCnM4YimXfX5vI3dk7sjx0Q0TA Sunshine State News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/story/marco-rubio-opposes-elena-kagans-nomination-supreme-court-0&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGgRZiuXswwEBvgpRXTM3bQtLe4fg Jul 6, 2010
34549 44322 eve On the eve of my  wedding, my father showed up, determined to stop it," Phillips, who was a teenager and strung out on drugs at the time, writes. "I had tons of pills, and Dad had tons of everything too. Eventually I passed out on...