- v remove from customary environment or associations
years of boarding school estranged the child from her home
- v arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness
- In the process they seduced politicians capable of better character (like Rick Santorum) into compromising situations that estrange them from their true political kin.
- The ex-Premier has said no word to estrange the press trusts under his friends, Lords Gatherem and Botherem.
- EVEN as it widened the war in Southeast Asia, the Nixon Administration chose to further estrange itself from the nation's campuses.
- Pat Richards in Sydney Morning Herald
Bradford have got a great side with the likes of Matt Orford and Heath L'Estrange and it looks like they have started to click together now,said Richards. "People will talk about the points and of course that is nice but we were just as...
- Jamie Lyon in Sydney Morning Herald
With Ox [Orford] and Heath L'Estrange gone, the playmaking area is a lot different to what we've had the past few years, and with three young guys coming I think I'll have to take some responsibility on my shoulders to lead the boys around,...
- Steve Menzies in Sunshine Coast Daily
We have a couple of new recruits which will be on show for the first time - Josh Perry from Newcastle, Dave Vaealiki from Wigan and Heath L'Estrange from the Roosters, it will be there first outing for Manly,Menzies said. "We'll get pretty...