equipage : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n equipment and supplies of a military force
- n a vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
- Helped by this haughty equipage, he coaxed from Lord Lister, the pioneer of antiseptic surgery, the right to christen the new formula with the great man's name.
- The equipage was that of Gustaf V, King of the Swedes.
- We must change our habits, our prejudices, our palates, our taste in dress, furniture, equipage, architecture, etc.
News & Articles
- NavWorx ADS600-B Receives TSO
The ADS600-B meets the FAA's 2020 mandate for ADS-B equipage in all aircraft operating in U.S. airspace where a transponder is now required.
July 26, 2013 - Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Walter Scott in Boston Globe
The panorama appears little changed since Sir Walter Scott wrote in 1818, "The equipage stopped on a commanding eminence, where beauty of the English countryside was displayed in the utmost luxuriance. . . . The Thames, here turreted with villas and...