- n one having both male and female sexual characteristics and organs; at birth an unambiguous assignment of male or female cannot be made
- s having an ambiguous sexual identity
- s having unsuitable feminine qualities
- In a field where male stars are constantly rumored to be epicene, Wayne's masculinity is incontestable.
- He's a scene stealer, but so is everyone else Easy encounters: the nervously sexyBeals, a brutal-funny fixer with ambiguous loyalties (Tom Sizemore), an epicene politician (Maury .
- But even Frank is in the thrall of Ben (Dean Stockwell), an epicene drug dealer, who in turn is subject to the political power of a heavyset enigma in a yellow jacket.