- n a timid man or boy considered childish or unassertive
- s having unsuitable feminine qualities
- Unlike tomboyish girls, a few of whom Green has also studied, "sissy" boys are quickly marked out for social rejection.
- A latex glove was inflated and labeled the "sissy slap" glove.
- In the semis, HRITHIK stomps all over the sissy boys of F4, while the 13 little girls of MUSUME send Takuya into ex-Prime Minister land In an epic throwdown, the pelvic-thrusting .
News & Articles
- Army veteran speaks at Celebrate Freedom
Emily Hill / Staff photo – Sissy Miller views the posters from the WWII era at the Celina Area Heritage Museum, stating she remembered those posters from then. The collection of posters was found on top of a vault at the old Colleyville State Bank.
June 14, 2013 - The Celina Record
- Changes ahead for two locally owned stores in Baldwinsville
Sissy's Boutique and Motley Jewels Gem and Gift Shop are both closing, but it's not quite the end for either business.
June 12, 2013 - The Post-Standard
- Fredi Gonzalez in USA Today
He hasn't made it this far by being a sissy,Gonzalez said. "He's a tough guy. All signs are that he'll be OK."
- Sam Thaiday in TVNZ
There's nothing to be scared of with Wayne, he's a big sissy,said Thaiday, flashing a cheeky smile.