- n a specialist in wine making
- Pioneered in the 1960s by Beaujolais enologist Jules Chauvet, natural wine-making strives for a pure expression of the vintage and land through organic farming and the banning of .
- Developed in France by top sommelier Franck Thomas and enologist Laurent Zanon, the Clef du Vin's alloy (the combination is a trade secret) acts as a catalyst to speed up the .
- EMILE PEYNAUD, 92, pioneering enologist who raised standards of winemaking around the world; of complications from Parkinson's disease; outside Bordeaux, France.
News & Articles
- Benovia Winery Welcomes Jen Walsh as New Assistant Winemaker
Enologist Jen Walsh, formerly of Miner Family Winery in Oakville, CA, joins Mike Sullivan and the Benovia winemaking team as Assistant Winemaker for the Russian River Valley producer of handcrafted Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Zinfandel wines. (PRWeb August 16, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11029548.htm
Aug. 16, 2013 - PRWeb