- n the pleasure felt when having a good time
- n act of receiving pleasure from something
- n (law) the exercise of the legal right to enjoy the benefits of owning property
- To compare expected versus actual enjoyment of the experience, one group of students was asked to predict how much they would enjoy the chips compared to the relatively better food .
- Geico The Martin Agency According to a surprising study to be published in the Journal of Consumer Research, commercial interruptions often enhance enjoyment of television, at .
- What do writers read when they don't want to work? We asked some big names from the literary world what they dip into for enjoyment; the answers are instructive, about both writers .
- Shaun Tait in OddsPreview.com
A break from professional cricket will hopefully give me a clear mind,said Tait in a statement issued by governing body Cricket Australia. "My love and enjoyment of the game is struggling due to these issues."
- Philipp Lahm in Zee News
In the comments to Bild, Lahm said: "It's obvious that I'd like to keep the captain's armband. The job gives me a great deal of enjoyment. Why should I then give it up by choice?"
- Kent Desormeaux in ESPN
This horse showed you his heart,winning jockey Kent Desormeaux said, "and Eight Belles showed you her life for our enjoyment today. I'm deeply sympathetic to that team for their loss."