- n a postulated biochemical change (presumably in neural tissue) that represents a memory
- An engram is, he declares, "a complete recording, down to the last accurate detail, of every perception present in a moment of .
- To exorcise such a demon engram, the dianetics patient lolls on a couch or easy chair in a dimly lit room.
- Then, when they were no longer needed, they would be flushed from the system, and the engram would be transferred elsewhere for safekeeping.
News & Articles
- Daytona Beach Police Shoot Aggressive Alligator to Protect Children (Video)
Daytona police had hoped the 10-foot alligator that found its way into a retention pool could just be trapped and relocated, but they were forced to shoot it when it became very aggressive. Police were called to the retention pond in the 1000 block of George W. Engram Boulevard where the alligator had made his home because of a report the animal had became very aggressive toward children who ...
June 13, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Hero Next Door: Luke Engram
It was in 2002 that a then-28 year-old Luke Engram hit his lowest point.
June 11, 2013 - First Coast News