enema : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an injection of a liquid through the anus to stimulate evacuation; sometimes used for diagnostic purposes
- It permits a few inside jokes (a cartoon of a bat in a suit, drawn by Kane), but mines its main humor from the Joker's ribald misanthropy ("This town needs an enema").
- Among them: cyclist's pudendal neuritis (genital numbness from marathon bike rides on poorly padded seats), water-skier's enema (the result of high-speed falls in a sitting .
- In a double-contrast barium enema, a technician coats the inside of the intestine with the metallic dye and pumps the colon full of air.
News & Articles
- Savage Love
I am a married 54-year-old postmenopausal woman. My libido has diminished significantly, and it takes me much longer to climax. My husband gets tired sooner and is unable to maintain an erection as long as he used to; this makes it even more difficult for me to climax. I have taken up an activity I did in my 20s when I was single: giving myself enemas. The enema-induced orgasms are fantastic. It ...
June 25, 2013 - Orlando Weekly
- Christopher Hitchens in CBS News
And then check out Hitch's even more amazing appearance on "Hannity & Colmes," which closes with Hitchens saying "If you gave Falwell an enema, he could be buried in a matchbox."
- Bo Jackson in NBC5.com
I'm going to come out swinging,Jackson said of his fight against the allegations printed in the paper. "I wouldn't know what a steroid looked like if you put it in an enema and shoved it up my nose."
- John Leguizamo in Toronto Star
It's kind of an emotional enema,says Leguizamo in a phone interview last week from New York, where the Bogota-born performer was raised. "It's helped me find peace and perspective on things that might've otherwise done me in."