energiser : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who imparts energy and vitality and spirit to other people
- n a device that supplies electrical energy
- Bernard Hopkins in ic Croydon
Hopkins said: "Ricky Hatton is like the Energiser Bunny. I have never seen the man get tired. I am looking for some blood from Ricky early on but at the end of the day he out-hustles Mayweather for a unanimous decision."
- James Cracknell in Telegraph.co.uk
Anticipating their arrival James Cracknell said: "We've had a very interesting last 24 hours we had our longest ski notching up 50 km which has left everyone in pieces except Ben who seems to be an absolute energiser bunny. Ed's had the pleasure of...
- Martin Allen in Times Online
There can be a grey cloud hanging over teams who are relegated but that won't happen at Watford with this man in charge,Allen said. "He's an energiser of people, a walking Duracell battery."