- n someone who imparts energy and vitality and spirit to other people
- n the technician who produces animated cartoons
- Co-written with Deitch's brother, Simon, "Boulevard" focuses on Ted Mishkin, a talented animator whose gifts can never quite overcome his curse.
- In 1935, a young animator named Fred Moore gave Mickey his first makeover.
- Yamamura, 39, is the anti-animator, a creative force who is redrawing the art form's conventions and clichs.
News & Articles
- First day of summer 2013 (and winter): a Google Doodle salute
Christoph Niemann likely has two of the most-viewed artworks on display -- at least for today. The New York-based author and animator has a pair of Google Doodles hanging atop millions of browsers around the world.
June 21, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Top 25 zombie movies of all time
By "zombie movies" we mean the films that deal with the dead returning to life, with a couple of exceptions. As such, we're not counting movies about demonic possession ("Evil Dead" franchise), vampire-like creatures ("Omega Man"/"I Am Legend"), or doctor-aided resurrections ("Frankenstein"/ "Re-Animator"). But if you've ever wanted to know where a zombie's love for brains came from, who wins a ...
June 21, 2013 - Boston Globe
- ShortFest: Filmmakers use computers to transport audiences
Delhi-based animator Charuvi Agrawal created a first-of-its-kind film that puts images to a popular Hindu chant. Her film 'Forty Hymns of Faith' will be screened Thursday morning as apart of the grouping 'Amazing Animation' during Palm Springs International ShortFest.
June 20, 2013 - The Desert Sun
- Lucas Radebe in InTheNews.co.uk
He is extremely proud to be the official mascot and determined to be the best host possible for all fans visiting our beloved country of South Africa,said Radebe. "I am sure he will be a great animator for fans and players as well as for...
- Beck in Inside Bay Area
What makes a really great animator is the ability to observe the world around you,Beck said. "Our goal is to create performances that are genuine and real. We want to make the audience believe that these characters are really alive."
- Hayao Miyazaki in AFP
All things in the world are moving. I became an animator in order to move everything in the world. It's not only human characters that move,Miyazaki said.