- Verbalized ideas only encumber these primal parables.
- Why encumber a reputation with evidence? Nevertheless, here comes Stories in an Almost Classical Mode, which collects 18 pieces that have appeared over the past 25 years, many of .
- The first thing to do when we ask ourselves that question is to eliminate all the illusions that encumber our perception of Europe.
News & Articles
- 15 Ambitious Films, TV Shows And Albums That Disappointed
Hollywood is a beast that's never adapted well to changes in culture. The town is encased in a bubble of fame, fortune and public living, factors that often encumber its players from seeing the big picture. This, of course, leads to inevitable flops, just like the ... More »
Aug. 14, 2013 - The Atlanta Post
- Nolan Ryan in The Associated Press
I know the judge doesn't want the bankruptcy to encumber us anymore than it absolutely has to, so I think he's quite aware of what goes on in baseball,Ryan said. "So I think he's going to try and do what he can to make sure that we're not...
- Peter Schoomaker in USA Today
Congress can only fund us one year at a time,Schoomaker said Tuesday. "They can encumber us forever. We are very reluctant to be encumbered by more than is necessary."
- Larry King in Chicago Tribune
King told the Los Angeles Times in 1995 that he kept informed by reading newspapers, adding that "tons of research would encumber me."