- It was easy to empathize with the investors.
- Would the result have been different if Eagleton had been "tried by a jury of his peers" the scores of thousands of Americans who not only can sympathize but empathize with .
- To learn how to better empathize with baffled freshmen, an art-history scholar might sit through a painfully unfamiliar class on finite math.
News & Articles
- The Unsettling POV Of A Murderous 'Maniac'
Director Franck Khalfoun pushes us to empathize with — or at least consider — the perspective of a serial killer in Maniac, a slasher reboot shot almost exclusively from the murderer's POV.
June 20, 2013 - NPR
- Former IBMers rebound; some happier in new jobs
Some former IBMers said they empathize with the newest wave of locals to join their ranks following the announcement that 697 employees have been laid off.
June 19, 2013 - Poughkeepsie Journal
- Your Dog May Be Smarter Than You Think
Can a dog empathize with human emotion? According to researchers, they are one of the few species that can express empathy, and thanks to Dr. Brian Hare it’s possible to discover more of what’s hiding behind your dog’s puppy eyes.
June 15, 2013 - CBS Miami
- Connie Chung in The Associated Press
It's been very hard for CNN,Chung said. "I empathize with them because CNN's competitors have gone off in extreme directions and what is CNN going to do? But I don't understand this attempt at regaining viewers."
- Rudy Giuliani in Forbes
I empathize with them, because I feel like I have that same risk,said Giuliani, who was at the World Trade Center almost immediately on Sept. 11, 2001, and was onsite many times a day after that.
- Brian Griese in Forbes
I learned early on in my career that in this business, it's not about fair or unfair. I've been on both sides of this, so I can empathize with Rex,Griese said. "And it's not great to be in this position, either, because I'm a competitor,...