empathise : Definition, Usages, News and More
- The Sri Lankan bowlers may have not risen to the occasion but after watching a tournament full of Australia taking apart teams it is possible to empathise with their plight.
- I know, I empathise with Micheal.
News & Articles
- Psychopathic Criminals Have "Empathy Switch"
dryriver writes "Psychopaths do not lack empathy, rather they can switch it on at will, according to new research. Placed in a brain scanner, psychopathic criminals watched videos of one person hurting another and were asked to empathise with the individual in pain. Only when asked to imagine how the pain receiver felt did the area of the brain related to pain light up. Scientists, reporting in ...
July 25, 2013 - Slashdot
- Sir Clive Woodward in Times Online
The Rugby Football Union's elite director of rugby, Rob Andrew, is also keen to see players get a break and Woodward said: "I totally empathise with Ashton and Robinson. It is not an easy job when you compare England with their major competitors -...
- Jennifer Lopez in BBC News
I am a young Hispanic woman, so is Janet. I could empathise with her situation so much,said Lopez, who is of Puerto Rican origin.
- Chris Broad in Times Online
What happened in Cabinda is a huge tragedy and I feel for all the guys on that Togo bus. I empathise with Adebayor and the others, I know what they're going through,Broad said. "It's brought back such horrible memories. When I heard...