- n special design or visual object representing a quality, type, group, etc.
- n a visible symbol representing an abstract idea
- Beyond that he sees a big potential market for SS emblems and Nazi swastikas.
- The things they carry are often emblems of love or faith, reminders of home and a higher purpose.
- From Vienna, via London, had come a new 65-card, five-suit bridge deck, the added 13-card suit dubbed "royals" and embossed with a green emblem patterned after Britain's .
News & Articles
- CLASS OF 2013: Tougher tests -- Miller has had to ace cancer
Lifted by joy and by applause as she left the graduation platform last Sunday, Caroline Miller clung to her diploma with both hands. If Miller hugged the emblem of achievement a little tighter than other members of the Foxboro High School Class of 2013, that's because the tests she aced were harder.
June 14, 2013 - Foxboro Reporter
- Emblem Club welcomes visitors this week
Oregon State Emblem Club President Gay Morinaka, from Ontario, welcomes members to the Oregon State Association of Emblem Clubs 57th Annual Convention in Ontario at the Elks Lodge on Wednesday night.
June 13, 2013 - Argus Observer
- Immunomedics Reports That UCB Announces New Results From Phase 2B Open-Label Extension Study Evaluating the Long-Term ...
-- Relative to the 12-week, double-blind EMBLEM(TM) study, primary outcome data from the open-label extension identified no new safety or tolerability signals1 -- Relative to EMBLEM(TM) baseline, secondary ...
June 13, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- George Steinbrenner in Bloomberg
Hank Bauer is an emblem of a generation that helped shape the landscape of our country,Yankees owner George Steinbrenner said in a statement. "His service to the Yankees, his country and his family shows why I have been so privileged to...
- Jason Gore in USA Today
Drove in like we owned the place,Gore said. "I was wearing a light blue Town & Country surf design T-shirt with a big, ugly emblem on the back. And I had these shorts that had yellow and pink and blue and red. I don't know what they were...
- Corne Krige in The Canberra Times
If I were still playing and the emblem was scrapped before next month's tour I would have seriously reconsidered whether I still wanted to play for South Africa,Krige said. "The emblem does not divide people. People divide people -- in...