- n an insertion into a calendar
- n occlusion of a blood vessel by an embolus (a loose clot or air bubble or other particle)
- But that time never came Madison died of a pulmonary embolism less than two weeks later.
- A: The most dangerous times for heart attack and for all kinds of cardiovascular emergency including sudden cardiac death, rupture or aneurysm of the aorta, pulmonary embolism .
- It is pulmonary embolism, in which the flow of used blood is blocked, nearly always by clots, in the pulmonary artery leading from the heart's lower right chamber to the lungs (see .
News & Articles
- Serena Williams: 'My body has never felt better'
Serena Williams has definitely come back after health problems that included stepping on glass in 2010 and a pulmonary embolism in 2011. The tennis star graces the cover of Essence mag's July cover, wearing an ombre Carmen Marc Valvo swimsuit and Ben-Amun hoop earrings.
June 11, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- New Lawsuit on NuvaRing Pulmonary Embolism: Now, AttorneyOne Can Provide Advice
According to court documents, on April 4, a Williamson County resident filed a lawsuit in Illinois Southern District Court alleging his wife suffered pulmonary embolism from her NuvaRing and died. In light of this news, AttorneyOne, a recognized authority on law, informs that they are now providing advice, including how to get in contact with legal counsel so anyone can easily and inexpensively ...
June 10, 2013 - PRWeb
- Pierre Spies in Independent Online
I did suffer from a pulmonary embolism but that has since been sorted out. It is not something I inherited but something that just happened,said Spies. "There are two sides to this story. The bad one is of not playing the sport I love -...
- Zac Hanson in Tulsa World
Zac Hanson noted that "a pulmonary embolism can kill you. ...... We're in a holding pattern until Isaac is better."