electrochemistry : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n branch of chemistry that deals with the chemical action of electricity and the production of electricity by chemical reactions
- Once on the surface, it will deploy a suite of scientific instruments to study the terrain around it: stereoscopic cameras, microscopic imagers, electrochemistry analyzers .
- When Marshal Pilsudski died in 1935 the three most important heirs to his power were aging, cultured President Ignacy Moscicki, former professor of electrochemistry at Lww .
- Because Professor Fink is able to do such things by electrolysis he has earned high academic position (head of Columbia's department of electrochemistry), and notable prestige .
News & Articles
- Protochips™ Wins 2013 R&D 100 Award for In Situ Electrochemistry System for Transmission Electron Microscopy
Protochips™ , a company specializing in revolutionary products for in situ electron microscopy, will receive an R&D 100 award, known as the Oscar® of Innovation for scientists and engineers, for its Poseidon™ 500 in situ electrochemistry system.
July 17, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Pittcon 2013 Announces Annual Call for Papers August 10, 2012 Deadline
Pittcon 2013 Announces Annual Call for Papers August 10, 2012 Deadline The Program Committee is soliciting abstracts of original, previously unpublished findings in all areas of analytical chemistry, applied spectroscopy, life sciences, bioanalysis, food sciences, and related disciplines such as, but not limited to chromatography, electrochemistry, portable instruments, mass spectrometry, lab-on ...
July 13, 2013 - Beaumont Enterprise
- Donald Sadoway in ITworld.com
So the question in my mind is 'Why are people not building batteries with these safety precautions?' Something is wrong here, and I believe it has to do with human behavior, not electrochemistry,Sadoway said. "In our attempts to bring...