- n a conductor used to make electrical contact with some part of a circuit
- If current is sent into one of these electrodes, all of which have their own separate connections at the base of the tube, the electrode will light up (reason: the gas surrounding .
- Elliott fastened the head electrode in place, felt the doomed murderer shudder, joined Davis at the switch ten feet away.
- This has a hairlike electrode tip only 1250 in.
News & Articles
- Materials for Proton Exchange Membranes and Membrane Electrode Assemblies for PEM Fuel Cells
NEW YORK, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Materials for Proton Exchange Membranes and Membrane Electrode Assemblies ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- In-Line pH/ORP Electrodes offer versatility via modularity.
With integral ¾” NPT threads compatible with any standard ¾ in. flow through Tee, S8075CD in-line pH electrode and S8075CD-ORP in-line oxidation reduction potential (ORP) electrode are designed for non-temperature compensated, in-line measurement. Flat surface sensor technology delivers accurate measurement over 0–14 pH range or -1,999 to 1,999 mV range for ORP. Temperature range is ...
June 13, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Electrode Machining Center utilizes linear motor drive.
With X, Y, Z travel of 15.75 x 9.84 x 11.81 in., respectively, Model TT1-400A is suited for milling of graphite and copper electrodes. System offers maximum spindle speed of 40,000 rpm and max acceleration of 1.2 G, with precision down to 1 micron. Machine comes equipped with LN3X controller, Heidenhain glass scales, Blum laser tool measurement, and integrated Torit graphite dust collector as ...
June 11, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Pulickel M Ajayan in Science Daily (press release)
Although the combination of these materials has been studied as a composite electrode by several research groups, it's the coaxial cable design of these materials that offers improved performance as electrodes for lithium batteries,said Ajayan.
- Phil Jackson in San Bernardino Sun
When a reporter asked him how to get Odom going in the Finals, Jackson joked, "I was thinking of an electrode, you know."
- Wiggins in Israel 21C
...and nervous system developed by NAN Instruments, Inc. of Nazareth, Israel. "The Electrode Drives integrate seamlessly with the rest of Plexon's neurotechnology product line to create an end-to-end neural recording solution," said...