- n a graphical record of electrical activity of the brain; produced by an electroencephalograph
- In 1999, the business of America was business news, and cnbc 's ticker--seen in bars, gyms, airports--was the frantic eeg of a stock-crazed, mercantile society.
- In 1999, the business of America was business news, and cnbc's ticker--seen in bars, gyms, airports--was the frantic eeg of a stock-crazed, mercantile society.
News & Articles
- Mediative and HEC Montreal Launch A Long-Term Study on the Use of Mobile Devices
MONTREAL, QUEBEC--(Marketwired - June 18, 2013) - The use of mobile devices in Canada has surpassed all projections, transforming the way businesses communicate with consumers. To remain at the forefront of these changes, Mediative, in partnership with HEC Montréal, SAP, and Avatar EEG Solutions Inc, has launched a research program on the antecedents and consequences surrounding the use of ...
June 18, 2013 - Marketwire
- Vois Inc. Receives First Tranche of Funding for Headset Prototype
Vois Inc., a San Diego business developing a new type of EEG headset, said it received a first tranche of funding needed to complete the prototype for the micro headset.
June 17, 2013 - San Diego Business Journal
- James Kakalios in ABC News
Researchers are developing helmets that can detect your EEG patterns that are transmitted to electrical signals and sent wirelessly to computer screens,said Kakalios.
- Tan Le in Scientific American
Streamlining the neuro-headset, which Le describes as a "high-fidelity EEG-acquisition device," was another obstacle that involved "loads" of sensors collecting as much data as possible to pinpoint informative spots around the skull where brain...
- William Domhoff in USA Today
We don't actually have to be asleep to dream; we can "drift off and suddenly realize we have been dreaming," Domhoff says. "Two careful studies have shown that people are awake (by EEG criteria) during these episodes."