encephalogram : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a graphical record of electrical activity of the brain; produced by an electroencephalograph
- n an X ray of the brain made by replacing spinal fluid with a gas (usually oxygen) to improve contrast
- There are gruesome details of an encephalogram being taken on the girl in search of some physical origin for her symptoms; there are also scenes showing her genitals being .
- It is criminal that this boy could have seen a psychiatrist and not have had basic tests done, such as an encephalogram, which could have spotted the cause of his suffering and .
- Handwriting is civilization's casual encephalogram.