- n alpine perennial plant native to Europe having leaves covered with whitish down and small flower heads held in stars of glistening whitish bracts
- There's a paradox in this peaceful and neutral country that would make the NRA drool with envy: Firearms are as ubiquitous as chocolate and edelweiss.
- Bernanke was later eliminated at the national bee when he misspelled the word edelweiss.
- Gradually it dawns on Atterbury that Colossal is being ruined by 1) its ace director (Alan Mowbray), a Russian who wants to send to Switzerland for edelweiss for his Alpine .
News & Articles
- Le French Book Multiplies Ways to Get Titles to Reviewers
Digital-first publisher of top-selling mysteries and thrillers from France, Le French Book, has added Over the Treeline’s Edelweiss as another way to get digital review copies in the hands of the media. (PRWeb July 25, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/mysteries-thrillers/discoverability-ebooks/prweb10941651.htm
July 25, 2013 - PRWeb
- Ernesto Bertarelli in Forbes
People were laughing at us with our leather shorts, edelweiss, cheese, chocolate and cuckoo clocks,Bertarelli said about the early days.
- Kapil Dev in Sportbusiness.com
Kapil Dev, ICL chairman of the executive board, said: "Edelweiss' association with the ICL is a support to young domestic Indian players who have been provided with an international standard platform to display their cricketing talent. This support...