eden : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any place of complete bliss and delight and peace
- n a beautiful garden where Adam and Eve were placed at the Creation; when they disobeyed and ate the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil they were driven from their paradise (the fall of man)
News & Articles
- Eden Roc Miami Beach Announces New Management, Destination Hotels & Resorts, For Iconic Miami Property
Hotel investment group Eden Roc LLLP, the owner of the historic Eden Roc Hotel, announced today that Destination Hotels & Resorts will assume management of the luxury property beginning July 11, 2013. The 21-floor, 631-room hotel, formerly known as the Eden Roc Renaissance Hotel, has been rebranded as the Eden Roc Miami Beach.
June 21, 2013 - Hospitality Net
- Fire Started By Lightning Strike Destroys Eden Prairie Duplex
Authorities said an Eden Prairie home is a total loss after lightning from an overnight storm caused it to go up in flames.
June 21, 2013 - CBS Minnesota
- Eden Township pledges up to $20 million for San Leandro Hospital survival
Eden, a grant-giving public agency without a hospital, had been petitioned for hefty financial support by various officials.
June 20, 2013 - San Jose Mercury News
- Jeff Probst in SouthFlorida.com
Survivor: Gabon -- Earth's Last Edenhas been plagued with several preproduction problems, Probst told The Associated Press at a restaurant opening Wednesday.
- Todd Blackadder in New Zealand Herald
We are preparing for a big challenge against the Blues,said coach Todd Blackadder. "They are tough to beat at Eden Park and will have one or two points to prove."