- n electro-acoustic transducer for converting electric signals into sounds; it is held over or inserted into the ear
- An earpiece for your cell phone pops out from the side of the glasses.
- The strategy is simple: give elderly people a phone that they can use, with larger buttons, fewer screen options and a padded, amplified earpiece that doesnt interfere with .
- Then he sat down and had the earpiece put in.
News & Articles
- Daily Mail to Pay $200K to Psychic Sally Morgan in Libel Suit
The Daily Mail settled with British celebrity psychic, Sally Morgan, after she filed suit over an articled published in 2011 in which the newspaper alleged she wore an earpiece during a theater performance in Dublin. "The article thereby suggested that Mrs. Morgan had deliberately and dishonestly perpetrated a scam on her audience in Dublin,” the suit stated. Morgan claimed the article suggested ...
June 20, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Cam Cameron in ESPN
She was listening to the game with an earpiece, but she didn't have to sit and watch,Dolphins coach Cam Cameron said Monday. "By the time she got home to see it, he was off the field, so that's a blessing."
- Liam Trotter in Yahoo! Eurosport
Trotter told the club's official website: "The referee asked me if it was a two-footed challenge and I said no. He told me to calm down and I apologised. The ref was speaking to someone in his earpiece and said 'one footed and yellow card' to...
- John Aloisi in Sydney Morning Herald
That's what the players heard - the referee, because they've got the earpiece and they talk to each other and he goes ' what, you saw a handball?', alright I'll go check with the guy on the near side,Aloisi said. "I'm only going on what my...