duologue : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a conversation between two persons
- n a part of the script in which the speaking roles are limited to two actors
- A truly perfect duologue would be two TV sets tuned in and facing each other.
- In the climactic Mad Scene, in which she sings a duologue with a fluttering solo flute, her glittering coloratura runs, leaps and trills won a standing ovation and 14 curtain .
- This secondhand duologue was greeted at the league's annual meeting in London with teeth-gnashing and wails of "shame!" One incensed lady shouted: "Billy Graham belongs to the .
News & Articles
- Duologue Is A New Quality Assurance Tool For App Designers
A French duo got frustrated with QA testing for mobile apps, so they spent a month coding and designing a new service called Duologue. Duologue helps you compare app screenshots with mockups, track bugs and comment. “These days, I’ve been developing a few mobile apps,” developer Paul Dupuy told me. “The process to test and report UX bugs really got on my nerves.” Here’s the result, a neat little ...
Jan. 16, 2014 - TechCrunch