- n a conversation between two persons
- n the lines spoken by characters in drama or fiction
- n a literary composition in the form of a conversation between two people
- For the most part wretchedly acted (including the work of Miss Pauline Starke, deep-voiced onetime film actress) and beset with deplorably written dialog, Zombie has at least .
- The basis of the talkie is dialognot dramatic or literary dialog, but "elementary," sometimes mere grunts and wheezes.
- Languidly she intones between-us-girls dialog.
News & Articles
- ProQuest Dialog Launches With Enhanced Features
ProQuest, LLC debuted its revamped Dialog service at the Special Libraries Association conference on June 10. It has a new name, ProQuest Dialog, and new features: The more than 1 billion documents on the service are now available for anyone to search using more precise and intuitive search modes.
June 13, 2013 - Information Today
- ProQuest Dialog Revamps Dialog
The completely rebuilt Dialog information service made its official debut at the Special Libraries Association Conference in San Diego. Now called ProQuest Dialog the reinvented service makes about a billion documents accessible for the first time to searchers of all skill levels. Three intuitive search modes in the same interface enable content to be quickly pinpointed and delivered in ready-to ...
June 11, 2013 - EContent Magazine
- Dialog Semi Falls on Apple IPhone Delay Concern: Frankfurt Mover
Dialog Semiconductor Plc (DLG) , whose biggest client is Apple Inc. (AAPL) , fell the most since April as peer AMS AG (AMS) forecast a profit drop for the year, fueling speculation that Apple’s new iPhone may be released later than expected.
June 10, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Barack Obama in TIME
They are unable to get to yes,Obama said about Iran. "We have begun a dialog with our international partners about the importance of having consequences."
- Tom Lantos in PRESS TV
I explained to him that this can be a very important and historic proposal if he is prepared for a discussion and a dialog and not a presentation on a take-it-or-leave-it basis,US Rep. Tom Lantos, the head of the House Foreign Affairs...
- Steve Ballmer in PC World
Ballmer confirmed "a range of dialog" and "alternatives" under discussion with Yahoo, whose executives spurned Microsoft's initial US$44.6 billion cash-and-stock offer, posing the question of whether Microsoft would pursue a hostile takeover.