dumper : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n truck whose contents can be emptied without handling; the front end of the platform can be pneumatically raised so that the load is discharged by gravity
- Wielding the legal doctrine of "joint and severalliability," the Environmental Protection Agency could hold any single toxic dumper responsible for a mess created by several -- and .
- During a visit to his old neighborhood, he pauses before a vacant lot bordered by a garbage dumper and two dilapidated cars.
- ATT stock, already in the dumper, fell 9% in the two days after Walter was named, clipping $5.
News & Articles
- Bulk Tote Dumper features sanitary construction.
Offering carriage capacities from 750–16,000 lb, Sanitary Tote Dumper is designed for food processing, pharmaceutical processing, and plastics/medical device applications where compliance with FDA, USDA, 3-A, BISSC, or international standards is required. System features 304-2b stainless steel construction with continuous-weld seams ground to No. 4 finish; fully enclosed, 304-2b stainless ...
June 26, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Chevy Chase in Reuters India
He did not make my career,said Chase, who spoke to Reuters twice this week by telephone. "If anything, I took his career and put it in the dumper because I did not want him to be president of this country, that's the way it really should...
- Ryan Dalziel in Orlando Sentinel
I hadn't realized how much people considered my career to be in the dumper,said Dalziel, a 28-year-old native of Scotland.
- Tommy Chong in Hartford Courant
It's the economy,Chong says. "Everything's in the dumper. People can't afford much more than stay home, smoke a joint and watch a DVD, or go to the movies to laugh at guys smoking joints. Movies and shows like that take people back to a...