drug-addicted : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Yet in each of Goody's incarnations and in her hardscrabble past as the daughter of a drug-addicted, mixed-race petty criminal and a needy mother (a lesbian who lost the use of her .
- LaBeouf grew up in Los Angeles' Echo Park, a mainly Latino working-class neighborhood, the only child of a drug-addicted Vietnam-vet father and a hippie-ballerina mother with a bum .
- A foster child removed from her drug-addicted mother's custody, Rilya Wilson was supposed to be living in Miami with Geralyn Graham, who says she is Rilya's grandmother.
News & Articles
- Help for Families of Young Drug Addicts
The reality of living with a drug-addicted child or grandchild is that you are cohabiting with a person who will die too young without the proper treatment. Addiction is a terminal illness, but it can be arrested. It will require a lifetime of vigilance.
June 6, 2013 - ThirdAge
- Chad Allen in E! Online
This spontaneous popular movement was driven mainly by the parents of drug-addicted children, recovering addicts and religious leaders who were determined to take a stand against the flourishing drug trade, conducted with open brazenness from a... Helen Zille http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Zille&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE28NqLmWpoJhgx3OwJn9CWkZcN5w Independent Online http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.iol.co.za/index.php%3Fset_id%3D1%26click_id%3D15%26art_id%3Dnw20070914114121843C368230&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGEdh_JBLCNmAe9l2gJxtkUajpDyw Sep 14, 2007
30579 39398 drug-addicted It's the worst character I've ever played," Allen says. "It's an [AIDS-afflicted], drug-addicted, homeless, racist killer. I'm like, 'What else?' "
- Richard Pryor in Jamaica Observer
I was a drug-addicted, paranoid, lonely, sad and frustrated comedian who had gotten too big for his britches,Pryor, who had gone into seclusion in recent years as he battled multiple sclerosis, said in the liner notes to the 2000 album, And...