- n a person who relies on another person for support (especially financial support)
- s contingent on something else
- s addicted to a drug
News & Articles
- BOC Group Announces ADOit:CE the Free Enterprise Architecture Tool is Now Available
The BOC Group, leader in IT management solutions, today announced the release of the ADOit Community Edition, a free version of their flagship Enterprise Architecture tool ADOit. Businesses are now dependant on their ability to adapt to a rapidly changing world where IT can make the difference between being a leader and falling behind.
June 17, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Lewis Hamilton in The Press Association
You can see how tight this championship is, and I don't know if it's dependant on the new points-scoring system, but this year is so close,added Hamilton. "All the best drivers are in the top teams, and they're all very, very competitive....
- Arianna Huffington in AFP
The future of quality journalism is not dependant on the future of newspapers,Huffington said.
- Hideo Kojima in BusinessWeek
European fiscal issues have reduced risk tolerance, which drags down Japanese stocks because companies here are greatly dependant on external demand,said Hideo Arimura, who helps oversee $2.2 billion at Mizuho Asset Management Co.