- n any of several games played with small rectangular blocks
- n United States rhythm and blues pianist and singer and composer (born in 1928)
- n a loose hooded cloak worn with a half mask as part of a masquerade costume
- n a mask covering the upper part of the face but with holes for the eyes
- n a small rectangular block used in playing the game of dominoes; the face of each block has two equal areas that can bear 0 to 6 dots
- But if you are a highly leveraged fund precariously perched as these dominos fall as Goldman's are today and as LTCM was in 1998 you become part of the game.
- The dominos that we have seen fall this week began with the corruption and manipulation of our home loan system.
- You have too many 'ifs' in your rebuttal, and we've already spent seven years waiting for the dominos in Afghanistan to fall just right.
News & Articles
- DeShone Kizer commits to Notre Dame, the latest elite QB domino to fall
After top 2014 quarterback prospect Kyle Allen committed to Texas A&M, we plotted out the likeliest next major quarterback commitments over the coming weeks. One scenario was Central Catholic (Toledo, Oh.) Composite four-star DeShone Kizer to Notre Dame, which, yep: Dominos keep falling. Ohio QB DeShone Kizer has committed to Notre Dame. #LSU sights set on Brandon Harris. — Shea Dixon ...
June 11, 2013 - SB Nation
- Top That! | Prancersizing, Game of Thrones Reactions, Cymbal Kid and More!
On Top That! this week watch Becca Frucht and Tyler Oakley go head to head with their favorite pop culture stories of the week. We have YouTube's latest craze, Prancercizing, a drone Dominos delivery, and the world's dramatic reaction to Game of Thrones 's Red Wedding . Check it out and make sure to subscribe to POPSUGAR Girls' Guide on YouTube to see more Top That! and all our other fun series!
June 7, 2013 - PopSugar
- Kid Rock in BBC News
Back in the day, we all know the stories of the Otis Reddings and Chuck Berrys and Fats Dominos who never got paid,Kid Rock told the BBC News website. "So the internet was an opportunity for everyone to be treated fairly, for the consumer...
- George Voinovich in Detroit Free Press
The dominos are already starting to fall,said Sen. George Voinovich, R-Ohio.