- n the legal dissolution of a marriage
- v part; cease or break association with
- v get a divorce; formally terminate a marriage
The couple divorced after only 6 months
- Erroneously dubbed "Catholic divorce," an annulment in fact holds that a failed marriage was never valid in the eyes of the Church.
- PRODUCT Clauses in, or amendments to, marital agreements that guarantee a specific financial payment if one spouse's infidelity leads to divorce HOW IT STARTED As a response.
- For America's children of divorce--a million new ones every year--unfinished business is a way of life.
News & Articles
- Is Divorce Keeping You From Buying a Home?
Getting a mortgage is challenging enough -- with strict underwriting requiring detailed explanations, sourcing of monies and debt ratios -- but adding a divorce to the picture makes it even more technical for the divorced borrower.
June 21, 2013 - FOX Business
- Divorce, Criminal Files Describe Beatings, Threats Before Salem Fire, Shooting
When Gale Bergeson filed for divorce from her husband of 25 years on Dec. 8, 2011, she said simply that the marriage had broken down.
June 20, 2013 - FOX CT Hartford
- Bettina Yanez, Collaborative Divorce Attorney at Yanez & Associates, launched a video titled, “California ...
Yanez & Associates Orange County collaborative divorce attorneys, Bettina Yanez, launched a video titled, “California Collaborative Divorce Lawyers for Irvine, Orange County". The collaborative divorce attorney explains how the collaborative divorce process works in the State of California. (PRWeb June 20, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Collaborative-Divorce ...
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb
- Pat Buchanan in Washington Post
It was not an amicable divorce,police Lt. Pat Buchanan said Thursday.
- Sandra Bullock in AFP
Yes, I have filed for divorce,Bullock, 45, told People, ending weeks of speculation about the fate of her five-year marriage since the allegations of infidelity involving her husband first emerged. "I'm sad and I am scared."
- Jay Leno in FOXNews
The walkout, Leno joked, "has already cost the town over half a billion dollars. Five hundred million dollars! Or as Paul McCartney calls that, `A divorce."