disunite : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v part; cease or break association with
- v force, take, or pull apart
- With Britain locked in an identity crisis (the English feel English, the Welsh, Welsh and some Scots are so eager to assert their Scottishness that they want to disunite the United .
- SEAN CONNERY would have been dubbed a knight of the United Kingdom long ago but for the little fact that as a Scottish national, he'd like nothing more than to disunite the kingdom.
- Moscow dismissed it as an attempt "to disunite the Arab countries.
- Rafael Correa in International Herald Tribune
They will try to disunite us,Correa said of his critics on Friday. "They will try to take away our self-confidence, they will try to distort everything."
- Yoweri Museveni in The Observer
If the Kabaka thinks he can disunite our people, he is just dreaming; he should wake up; we cannot allow him even for a minute,Museveni added.
- William Ruto in Daily Nation
Kenyans wanted a servant president and not a king as enshrined in the draft constitution. Setting land limits for Kenyans will disunite Kenyans when the country was yearning for a constitution that will unite them,said Mr Ruto during a...