divisor : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n one of two or more integers that can be exactly divided into another integer
- n the number by which a dividend is divided
- Currently, the divisor stands at 4.
- Over the years, the number of stocks listed rose to 30, but not the divisor.
- He pointed to it and then, on cue, to the dividend, the quotient, the remainder, the divisor, the denominator.
- Mary Joe Fernandez in Tennis-X.com
We need to cut the season back and players need to know their bodies better, when to play and when to not to,Fernandez said. "When Steffi Graf, Monica Seles and I used to play, we had a (ranking) divisor of 12 tournaments. Now you have to...