- s unrestrained by convention or morality
- Sometimes he simply looks like hell -- fat, dissolute, aging, fuddled.
- The fact that Kim can deal rationally belies decades of propaganda portraying him as a dissolute wacko with a penchant for pornography.
- Most older Japanese considered them dissolute, domineering upstarts.
News & Articles
- State should avoid this sort of investing
In his recent book “The Buy Side: A Wall Street Trader’s Tale of Spectacular Excess,” Turney Duff describes his life as a trader for a hedge fund. His work was a constant search for inside information that could be used to get an edge in the stock market. His personal life was dissolute even as he earned a fantastic salary. There was little morality in his job and illegality was winked at.
June 24, 2013 - Journal Inquirer
- Nadia Yassine in The West Australian
It's not only dissolute, it's cynical,said Nadia Yassine, spokeswoman for the movement and the daughter of its founder, Sheik Yassine.
- David Paterson in AFP
In one extraordinarily bitter rebuttal, Paterson, 55, said the "bashing" sought to portray him as "racialized, hypersexualized and more or less dissolute."
- Karl Marx in World Socialist Web Site
In words that could apply just as well to the likes of Skilling and Lay, Marx wrote: "Clashing every moment with the bourgeois laws themselves, an unbridled assertion of unhealthy and dissolute appetites manifested itself, particularly at the top of...