- r in a disingenuous manner
disingenuously, he asked leading questions abut his opponent's work
- The disingenuously named Citizens Commission on Human Rights is a Scientology group at war with psychiatry, its primary competitor.
- The scam didn't hack ChoicePoint's network, Lee hastens to point out, a little disingenuously.
- His critics sometimes accuse him of disingenuously twisting history to fit his own views.
News & Articles
- Printed letters, June 28, 2013
Apparently with The Daily Sentinel’s endorsement (“Update the rules of racial preference”), our Supreme Court has disingenuously reinjected partisan judicial activism into its anti-democratic interpretations of our Constitution by striking down Section 4 of the Voting Rights Act of 1965.
June 27, 2013 - The Daily Sentinel
- John Edwards in Los Angeles Times
WASHINGTON -- A prominent feminist, allied with the presidential campaign of former Sen. John Edwards, accused Democratic front-runner Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton on Saturday of "disingenuously playing the victim card" by infusing her campaign...
- Thomas Kean in PolitickerNJ (blog)
A day after Governor Corzine signed what Democrats have disingenuously called a 'historic, no-new-taxes budget, ' Senate Democrats are back at the State House campaigning for another tax,Kean said. "The Trenton Democrats' sorry record of...
- Jason Kenney in Calgary Herald
The Liberals also created a program for parental and grandparental reunification, but "they did it a bit disingenuously," explained Kenney. "They didn't put any money into processing that so tens of thousands of people applied, sent in their...