- r in an artful manner
her foot pointed artfully toward tapering toes
- r in a disingenuous manner
- r in an artful manner
- It is the artfully projected world view of a casino entertainer, a glorified greeter, whose job it was to make old guys with bum tickers and second wives feel good about themselves.
- Capra briskly, artfully piles the misfortunes on James Stewart's slim frame; Stewart bears that load with spectacular range and grace.
- But the real wonder is that director Guillermo del Toro has so artfully blended these separate and conflicting milieus into a film that's both a nightmare of terror and a fairy .
News & Articles
- They're out of their grinds!
Portlandia preciousness: Stumptown **** The brew: The Oregon-based coffee spot just opened its second location in Manhattan (30 W. Eighth St.), a 1,600-square-foot, artfully lit stunner featuring walnut herringbone floors and a custom-built, wood-paneled La Marzocco espresso machine to match. There’s also a stand-alone brew bar where you can...
June 19, 2013 - New York Post
- CD/DOWNLOAD/ALBUM: Brainkiller Pushes the Envelope on Genre-Defying Second Album Colourless Green Superheroes
On the creative instrumental music scene today there are a plethora of fresh-sounding new bands that artfully blend jazz, classical, rock, electronica and the avant-garde.
June 18, 2013 - All About Jazz
- Joe Biden in Forbes
Michael didn't call me,Biden said. "Look, what I was attempting to be, but not very artfully, is complimentary. This is an incredible guy. This is a phenomenon."
- Martha Stewart in MSNBC
Ornamentaion this season, in true Roman style, is restrained and restricted to bibs of colorful, engineered stones and metal bouillon treat artfully cut into collars, necklaces and ornaments of leaves and flowers worn both on and off the... Vera Wang http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vera_Wang&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEWZCxMsajFgmHbWmJ7SMI0u5eI0Q Washington Post http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/07/AR2007090702130.html%3Fnav%3Drss_artsandliving/entertainmentnews&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH90zUzG--Ss70bgZLfG7vXyR5_Vw Sep 7, 2007
5591 8244 artfully In a statement, Stewart noted that her aim has always been to create magazines and products that teach and inspire women to live artfully, practically and well."