- r in a dishonorable manner or to a dishonorable degree
his grades were disgracefully low
- Of course, an integral part of the job was aggressivelyoften stealthily and sometimes disgracefullypainting the opposition as weak, untrustworthy and effete.
- I have never seen him acknowledge that the work of the clandestine serviceperformed disgracefully by the CIA during the early Bush yearsis an absolute necessity in a world .
- Bush also played domestic tough-guy politics disgracefully: his opponents were inevitably "soft on terrorism.
- Hamid Karzai in Reuters.uk
The enemies of Afghanistan's freedom and independence very disgracefully continued their intervention and meddling in our internal affairs,Karzai said, referring to last year which was the bloodiest since US-led forces defeated the Taliban in...
- Pierre Trudeau in 680 News
It promises to restore to a wholesome condition an immense area which, through greed and indifference, has been permitted to deteriorate disgracefully,Trudeau said.
- Christopher Christie in NJ Spotlight
In the city of Newark, we are spending $24,000 per pupil in public money for an absolutely disgracefully public education system, one that should embarrass our entire state,he told a group of school choice advocates in Washington DC,.