- n a feeling of embarrassment that leaves you confused
- It's the kind of pleasant discombobulation you get from a midway hall of mirrors.
News & Articles
- New Parent? You'll Need This iOS App
Baby fog: extreme discombobulation caused by lack of sleep when you have a newborn. It's worse than a hangover, but guess what? There's an app for that, Baby Activity Logger, and we have a full video review above Baby Activity Logger is an iOS app that helps you track of all of your parenting duties (and doodies). It is very useful when you are in the thick of your baby fog. I used it to help ...
June 30, 2013 - Mashable
- Rick Perry in Austin American-Statesman
I have been into enough airports in the last few years and seen the discombobulation that occurs with all of these metal detectors and X-ray machines when technology breaks down (and there are) huge lines,Perry said after he was out-voted....
- Fred Kaplan in Washington Post
Fred Kaplan , writing in Slate, argues further: "Brace yourself for a mind-bog of sheer cynicism. The discombobulation begins Wednesday, when President George W. Bush is expected to proclaim, in a major speech at the US Naval Academy, that the Iraqi...