- n the state of being tense and feeling pain
- n an uncomfortable feeling of mental painfulness or distress
- I think it's both useful and appropriate to experience the shame, guilt and discomfort of seeing what the real cost of dinner is.
- But the treatment went further: doctors removed her uterus to prevent potential discomfort from menstrual cramps or pregnancy in the event of rape; and also her breast tissue .
- But the treatment went further: doctors removed Ashley's uterus--to prevent potential discomfort from menstrual cramps and pregnancy in the event of rape--and her breast buds .
News & Articles
- Steelers refining offense in Haley's second year
PITTSBURGH (AP) -- Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger says his right knee is great and he could practice next week if he needed to. Roethlisberger underwent minor surgery last week to address some lingering discomfort in the knee.
June 11, 2013 - The Daily Jeffersonian
- WJFW News
NECEDAH - A bug bite often causes you a little itch, and a little discomfort.
June 10, 2013 - WJFW Rhinelander
- Clay Buchholz injury: Red Sox RHP leaves game with stiff neck
Buchholz first started feeling the discomfort in the sixth inning, the pitcher told Ricky Doyle of NESN . Angels second baseman Howie Kendrick hit a line drive off the palm of Buccholz's glove.
June 9, 2013 - Philly.com
- Jake Peavy in ESPN
It's something up under my arm and it goes down into my lat,Peavy said. "That's where I have some swelling and discomfort. That's where I felt it happen tonight."
- Shami Chakrabarti in USA Today
Imagine the outcry if a device was introduced that caused blanket discomfort to people of one race or gender, rather than to our kids,Chakrabarti said. "The 'Mosquito' has no place in a country that values its children and seeks to instill...