disbursal : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n amounts paid for goods and services that may be currently tax deductible (as opposed to capital expenditures)
- n the act of spending or disbursing money
- Yet even Putin's harsh words and the disbursal of pay have not put an end to the feeling here that the crisis will continue.
- He is said to be an excellent administrator, a skill he will need at HEW, where his new post will involve overseeing the disbursal of some $4 billion a year.
- He also tightened controls over the disbursal of Alliance for Progress funds, helped build up the Inter-American Committee on the Alliance into a forum where Latin Americans can .
News & Articles
- Nigeria diverts $1 bln oil savings to state budget
Nigeria used $1 billion of its oil savings to supplement government spending in October after revenues for the previous month fell short of its budget forecast, the accountant general said on Friday. Africa's biggest oil and gas producer shares its revenues among three tiers of government each month - federal, state and local - and tops the disbursal up with a withdrawal from its windfall oil ...
Nov. 15, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Barney Frank in MarketWatch (press release)
I am pleased I was able to assist in expediting the disbursal of these funds for Eagle's DoD contract and I will continue to do everything I can to keep jobs in New Bedford,said Congressman Barney Frank.
- Sushil Kumar Modi in Economic Times
Disbursal of compensation to farmers is not satisfactory which is the main reason why there is resistance to culling, the state government told the Centre very late about the bird flu. It erupted on Januray 4 and the state told Centre on January... Sharad Pawar http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharad_Pawar&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHDsZ7_3gvgWxCyEmmqyxDpKjuLtQ NDTV.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx%3Fid%3DNEWEN20080039336%26ch%3D1/24/2008%25208:40:00%2520AM&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGQ7BdxCMCc4PpVE_mh067nr8kIkg Jan 23, 2008
28086 37078 disbursal We have directed all the state government departments not to deposit any money with the ICICI Bank. It was very unfortunate that despite our repeated reminders, the ICICI Bank made no effort to improve its credit disbursal track record. The quantum...