- n sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove
- n something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate
- n (computer science) a memory device consisting of a flat disk covered with a magnetic coating on which information is stored
- n a flat circular plate
- Burning a double-layer disc known as DVDR DL is the same as burning a single layer although for the time being, you have to use the included Nero software to do it.
- Also on the first disc are two versions of the title track.
- Think of it as a Polaroid camera: you shoot, finalize the disc and pop it out.
News & Articles
- DISCcert to Unveil New DISC Training Tools at July Certification
DISCcert, a leader in DISC certification, will introduce new training scripts and worksheets at its two-day DISC Certification program scheduled for July 25 and 26 in San Diego, CA. In-house trainers can join the classroom program, attend an in-house workshop or participate in a personalized webinar series. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/disc ...
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Bleszinski says disc-based market 'crumbling'
Former Epic Games director Cliff Bleszinski says "the disc-based day-one $60 model" is on the way out; believes AAA games and secondhand market cannot coexist.
June 13, 2013 - GameSpot
- Austine hosts first deaf disc golf championship
BRATTLEBORO -- The first New England Deaf Disc Golf Junior Championship was held at Vermont Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Inc.’s own 9-hole course on a beautiful May 31 day.
June 13, 2013 - Brattleboro Reformer