- n a strong cotton fabric with a raised pattern; used for bedcovers and curtains
- For hot summer afternoons batiste, dimity and organdy will be cool and fresh.
- Marie Antoinette was a lovely martyr in white dimity and ash-gold hair; Louis, her royal spouse, a wistful dullard who would have made an honest artisan.
- Hoover appeared wearing a white and blue dimity gown modeled in the fashion of 1870 and copied from one of her mother's photographs.
- Ben Tune in Daily Telegraph
It takes a lot of hard work and perseverance, but Dimity and Sean are unflagging in their commitment to make our branch the best it can be,Mr Tune says. "Our business exists because we genuinely care about our customers. And why shouldn't...