diabolically : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r as a devil; in an evil manner
his writing could be diabolically satiric
- Acne is a diabolically cruel thing: somehow it strikes your most visible feature just at the age when you become most vulnerable to a gaze.
- Almost everyone has had the near maddening frustration of hearing a nameless melody repeat itself diabolically inside the mind's ear.
- But in the Khumbu Icefall, the trail through the Himalayan glacier is patternless, a diabolically cruel obstacle course for a blind person.
News & Articles
- Why Android’s ‘cheap and nasty’ strategy is a huge threat to the iOS ecosystem
Yes, many Android phones have that tacky, plastic feel. No, Android vendors selling those sub-$200 phones are not making much money. Yes, Android is seriously fragmented. Nevertheless, Google’s strategy of flooding the world with nasty little budget phones is turning out to be a diabolically clever gambit. Consider this: Last October, iOS app revenue was 4x bigger than Google Play app revenue ...
July 31, 2013 - BGR News via Yahoo! News
- Josh Schwartz in Reuters
This role is a great opportunity for Nicole to show off her comedic skills and be diabolically evil and kick some butt,executive producer Josh Schwartz said.
- Condoleezza Rice in CNN
He was diabolically brilliant,Rice said of Zarqawi.
- Ron Fellows in Globe and Mail
I think it will be like skating on skate guards - I hope it doesn't rain, it needs to be a dry race,Chevy driver Ron Fellows of Mississauga said. "The track was diabolically slippery in the wet Thursday in the Grand American practice and...