dentine : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a calcareous material harder and denser than bone that comprises the bulk of a tooth
- n bone (calcified tissue) surrounding the pulp cavity of a tooth
- Critics of the Hartman and Osser-man-Taub anesthetics pointed out that, 1) it is doubtful that dentine contains nerve tissues, 2) the chemicals do not always work, 3) such news .
- Two years ago he discovered a new substance in dentine, the bonelike matter underlying tooth enamel.
- The part that shows, which dentists call the crown, is made of bonelike dentine wrapped in an enamel shell.