- n the branch of medicine dealing with the anatomy and development and diseases of the teeth
- Nor was he unique in poking fun at the fruits of British dentistry; since then, everyone from Austin Powers to The Simpsons remember the Big Book of British Smiles? has had .
- What could be keeping dentistry strong during this recession? Sure, tooth-grinding and nervous eating habits I'm going to chomp on chocolate as an escape may be driving .
- Each year the board arranges to send hundreds of students whose home states do not have schools of medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine or social work to states that do.
News & Articles
- John Schiro, DDS, Founder of Austin Cosmetic Dentistry, Sees how Smile Makeovers Change Lives
AUSTIN, Texas, June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Austin Cosmetic Dentistry in search of a new smile. Dr. Schiro reports that, "During their initial consultation they will say, ' want straight, ...
June 14, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Fuller Dentistry launches 'Healthy Smiles, Happy Kids'
Midlothian’s Fuller Dentistry has launched a new “Healthy Smiles, Happy Kids!” campaign, which aims to develop positive dental habits at home for children ages 2 through 10.
June 12, 2013 - Midlothian Exchange
- Shamblott Family Dentistry Helps Feed Hungry Children Through Summer Harvest for Kids
Shamblott Family Dentistry announced it will participate in Summer Harvest for Kids, an event sponsored by KSTP 5 Eyewitness News that offers much-needed relief for hungry Minnesota children during the summer months.
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Kim Gandy in Forbes
It's not fraud,said Kim Gandy, president of the National Organization for Women. "If you say you're opening a medical clinic and performing legal medical procedures, it shouldn't matter if it's plastic surgery or podiatry or dentistry or...
- Michael Riley in Montreal Gazette
Harry is such a Dickensian character,says Riley. "I wondered if I would be able to disappear ...... but we got the false teeth to make him look like the product of British dentistry ...... and at one point, I decided to take him out."
- Michael McGimpsey in BBC News
Health Minister, Michael McGimpsey said: "I know that access to health service dentistry has been a matter of concern for many people across Northern Ireland. I am pleased that today I can announce a new contract that will provide access for an...