dentition : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the eruption through the gums of baby teeth
- n the kind and number and arrangement of teeth (collectively) in a person or animal
- The general pattern seemed closely related to the dentition of Dryopithecus, a celebrated extinct ape.
News & Articles
- 12-year-old boy charged with theft of handgun, pellet rifles
A 12-year-old Evansville boy was placed in juvenile dentition Thursday evening after police investigating the theft of two pellet guns found him possession of a .25 caliber pistol that had been reported stolen.
Oct. 5, 2013 - Evansville Courier & Press
- John Clifford in Environment News Service
While epidemiological work to determine the animal's precise age is just getting underway and is ongoing, the attending veterinarian has indicated that, based on dentition, it was an older animal, quite possibly upwards of 10 years of age,...
- Raila Odinga in AllAfrica.com
Our country has come from the dark days; the days of Nyayo torture chambers; days of dentition without trial. Our country has moved from the dark days and has opened up the democratic space,said Raila.